About the role
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to supervisor
- Perform vehicle inspections such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.